Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
"What's That Noise?" - FREE LinkedIn Seminar at the Lombard Library
Thursday, March 14, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
"What's That Noise?"
FREE LinkedIn Lite Seminar
Helen M Plum Library
110 W. Maple Street
(Free for the unemployed)
Get to know more about LinkedIn!
- Learn what LinkedIn is and why you need to use it.
- Understand about making connections and invitations.
- See how to “ask” your network for introductions.
- The difference between invitations and introductions.
- Get a grip on groups - What are Groups?
- See live interactive demonstration.
- Questions and answer period.
Vist the What's That Noise Web site at: www.whatsthatnoise.net
Check out our other dates for the FULL class and sign up!